- Updated frontend helpers to work with this latest versions using
Kendo UIComponents for Angular.
- Support for
- Data-Query: Mechanism to Query for specific data to the WebServer using
ASP.Net Core WebAPI.
- C# Syntax 7.3 or previous version is fully supported
- Memory Management Automatic memory management on web environments
- Static Members Support for static elements on web environments
- Basic Collections Support Support for
Dictionaryand data queries for frontend support.
- Model Synchronization Moving data between the backend and the frontend, introduction to
Data Transfer Objects(DTO).
- Serialization: Persist the state of object between requests allows the system to unload unneeded objects from memory.
- Error Handling:
WebMAP Core Servicesoffers a mechanism to report and handle exceptions
- Session Management: Support for session management out the box using the provided mechanism of
- Flexible Communication Protocol: Flexible protocol that allows
WebMAP5to synchronize state and execute custom actions.
- Desktop Compatibility Platforms: This layer allows
WebMAP5to support different technologies, for example
Power Builder. These
Desktop Compatibility Platformsconsist of all the Models, Event Handler Mechanism, Mappers, DTOs, Error Handling,
Server Commandsand Observable Wrappers needed for each technology. Each
DCPis pluggable so different desktop layers can be supported by the same
WebMAP Core Serviceslayer. At the moment just the
Windows Formsplatform is supported, and the
Power Buildbeing under construction.
- Modal Dialog: The
WebMAP Core Servicesprovide a mechanism that allows for the server to stop the execution of a
requestand wait for a response from the user and then continue with the execution of the previous request.
- The debugging experience is improved by hiding
WebMAP Core Servicestasks from the user application code, and leaving the original
- Logging: An extensible logging mechanism is provided by WebMAP. This eases the debugging process, allowing to easily pinpoint a problem.
- This version provides better user and developer documentation which is available online and continuously updated.