A migrated project should consume WebMAP Core services by installing specific NuGet packages that contain assemblies along with other content in order to consume WebMAP5 services.
NuGet Packages provided:
- Mobilize.WebMap.CoreServices.All: this metapackage includes all required components required for server side procesing, it includes:
- Mobilize.WebMap.Common: it corresponds to contracts or interfaces for all WebMAP components, and few common entities.
- Mobilize.WebMap.Core: it corresponds to Core Module, contains implementation of core services like persistency, tracking changes and lazy loading to the user code through the instrumentation of the code.
- Mobilize.WebMap.Messaging: it corresponds to Messaging Module includes implementation of projection mechanism, related with sending and receiving data between client and server.
- Mobilize.WebMap.Server: it corresponds to Web Server Module includes implementation of projection mechanism, related with sending and receiving data between client and server.
- Mobilize.WebMap.Host: it includes the standard Configuration of WebMAP Services needed in order to get WebMAP ready to run.
- Mobilize.Web.BundleBasic.All: this metapackage includes all required components required for Web and Model components. It corresponds to Desktop Compatibility Module. It includes the following:
- Mobilize.Web.BundleBasic: it includes basic equivalent implementation of common visual components for WinForms Platform and mappers and Projections for those components.
- Mobilize.Web.BundleBasic.DTO: it includes the implementation of basic mappers and Projections for common visual components for WinForms Platform.
- Mobilize.WebMap.BundleByRef: it includes implementation of specific replacement of ByRef calls in functions.
- Mobilize.Web.BundleOne: it includes the implementation of a specific brand of visual components
- Mobilize.Web.BundleVBUC: it includes the implementation of specific VBUC visual components
- Mobilize.Weaving.WebMapExtensions: it implements the extension of weaving mechanism to transform/instrument labeled object models, in order to be ready for WebMap5 Architecture.
In order to consume these packages, they have to be installed on every project that will require them.
The WebMAP NuGet packages will be published at NuGet Feed corresponding to your access. From Visual Studio you can create a package source to that address and browse for all available packages.
These packages (in special those mentioned in the previous section) have symbols and sources available, in order to allow debugging WebMAP components and perform source code stepping. For more info on how to configure this feature check the following link: Debugging WebMap Source